- Secure payment and delivery
NIGATSU kimono cut and sewn in a silk brocard with a floral white and yellow pattern.
It's fully doubled with silk taffeta.
Very feminine and delicate, this NIGATSU kimono will gracefully follow you for a different wedding.
The kimono is kept crossed by an independant obi belt in the same fabric, doubled by silk and tied in the back.
The sleeves are 3/4 long at the arm and flared pagoda.
NIGATSU kimono has to be worn with SHIRO hakama trousers.
Cutting and french steams of the kimono are all handmade in our Grenoble's workshop. The fabric is made in France.
NIGATSU kimono is a unique piece.
- Kimono's composition: 97% silk, 3% Lurex
- Mid back height: around 24,4 inches
- Belt's width: around 4,3 inches
- 1 Unique size from S to L
- Washing temperature: 86°F
- Hand wash program and/or delicate/silk program
- Medium ironing temperature / bleaching prohibited
- Dry cleaning possible
You can safely pay onlin using your Credit card or Paypal or Alma 3 times free of charges.
Returns are authorised (in France) under 7 days after receipt of your package, and returned in the original package, under same conditions (without stains or smells).
We will refund the product and return postage at least under 14 days after receipt of your package, with your means of payment.
For other countries, return postage still at your expense.