- Secure payment and delivery
SAKURA kimono, cut and sewn in a jacquard fabric with floral green pattern on a red background.
Very feminine, the fabric softly satin make the kimono looks sophisticated and sober.
It's crossed and closed on each side by knots and an obi belt in the same jacquard fabric.
SAKURA kimono can be worn with KURO black hakama trousers , HAKUI black and white hakama and MATSU brown hakama trousers
The long sleeves are finished by cuffs.
Cutting and french steams of the kimono are all handmade in our Grenoble's workshop. The fabric is made in France.
SAKURA jacket kimono is released in 3 sizes: S, M, L.
- Kimono's composition: 20% CO, 20% AC, 60% PL
- Belt's composition: 35% CO, 58% AC, 7% PA
- Mid back height: around 19,6 inches
- Belt's width: around 1,9 inches
- 3 sizes: S, M, L.
- Washing temperature: 86°F
- Hand wash program and/or delicate/silk program
- Medium ironing temperature / bleaching prohibited
- Dry cleaning possible
You can safely pay online using your Credit card or Paypal or Alma 3 times free of charges.
Returns are authorised (in France) under 7 days after receipt of your package, and returned in the original package, under same conditions (without stains or smells).
We will refund the product and return postage at least under 14 days after receipt of your package, with your means of payment.
For other countries, return postage still at your expense.