- Secure payment and delivery
YUKI kimono cut and sewn in a brocade whool with a floral white pattern.
Very feminine and warm for a winter wedding. All in kimono for a sophisticated and sober look.
The kimono is kept crossed by an obi belt in the same fabric.
YUKI kimono has to be worn with SHIRO hakama trousers.
The long sleeves are finished by cuffs.
Cutting and french steams of the kimono are all handmade in our Grenoble's workshop. The fabric is made in France.
YUKI jacket kimono is a unique piece, edited in a unique size from S to L.
- Kimono's composition: 80% whool, 10% CO, 10% PE
- Mid back height: around 25,5 inches
- Belt's width: around 1,9 inches
- Unique size from S to L
- Washing temperature: 86°F
- Hand wash program and/or delicate/silk program
- Medium ironing temperature / bleaching prohibited
- Dry cleaning possible
You can safely pay onlin using your Credit card or Paypal or Alma 3 times free of charges.
Returns are authorised (in France) under 7 days after receipt of your package, and returned in the original package, under same conditions (without stains or smells).
We will refund the product and return postage at least under 14 days after receipt of your package, with your means of payment.
For other countries, return postage still at your expense.