- Secure payment and delivery
ASAGAO kimono cut and sewn in a jacquard fabric with a floral blue and grey pattern on a red background.
Very feminine, the fabric softly satin gives to the kimono a sophisticated and sober look.
The kimono is crossed and closed on each side by knots and an independant obi belt in the same jacquard fabric.
ASAGAO kimono can be worn with MATSU brown hakama trousers and HAKUI black and white hakama trousers.
Long sleeves are finished by cuffs.
Cutting and french steams are all handmade in our Grenoble's workshop. The fabric is made in France.
ASAGAO jacket kimono is realised in 3 sizes: S, M, L.
- Kimono and belt's composition: 20% CO, 20% AC, 60% PL
- Mid back height: around 19,6 inches
- Belt's width: around 1,9 inches
- Washing temperature: 86°F
- Hand wash program and/or delicate/silk program
- Medium ironing temperature / bleaching prohibited
- Dry cleaning possible
You can safely pay online using your Credit card or Paypal or Alma 3 times free of charges.
Returns are authorised (in France) under 7 days after receipt of your package, and returned in the original package, under same conditions (without stains or smells).
We will refund the product and return postage at least under 14 days after receipt of your package, with your means of payment.
For other countries, return postage still at your expense.