- Secure payment and delivery
MATSU trousers, straight inspired from the japanese hakama trousers, cut and sewn in a viscose sheet, brown chevron weave.
It's largely cut with 4 folds in the front, 3 folds in the back, and 2 big side pockets.
Very feminine, its high size and heavy fall make it looks like a long skirt.
MATSU trousers is perfectly studied to be worn with a kimono from the new collection.
Cutting and sewing of the trousers are all handmade in our Grenoble's workshop. The fabric is made in France.
MATSU trousers is released in 6 sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Trousers' composition: 100% viscose
- Side height: around 36,2 inches
- Belt's width: around 1,9 inches
- 6 sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44
- Washing temperature: 86°F
- Hand wash program and/or delicate/silk program
- Medium ironing temperature / bleaching prohibited
- Dry cleaning possible
You can safely pay online using yourCredit card or Paypal or Alma 3 times free of charges.
Returns are authorised (in France) under 7 days after receipt of your package, and returned in the original package, under same conditions (without stains or smells).
We will refund the product and return postage at least under 14 days after receipt of your package, with your means of payment.
For other countries, return postage still at your expense.