- Size guide
- Secure payment
Le MIDORI trousers, is directly inspired by Japanese hakama trousers.
It is cut in a top-of-the-range canvas, matt in moss green, and made of polyester cotton linen (for easy maintenance).
It is draped in the back with many pleats and also on the front which gives it the look of a very feminine long dancing skirt.
It is cut with 2 large pockets on the sides.
The MIDORI trousers are ideal to be worn with a kimono from the collection.
The design, cut and hand sewing of these trousers are entirely handcrafted in our workshops in Grenoble.
High-end textiles, labeled œkotex 100 is also woven in France.
These Hakama trousers are published from 34 to 46 in small series and in 5 colors : white, sand, navy blue, moss green and black.
- Composition of the labeled textile œkotex 100: linen (27%) - cotton (10%) - polyester (54%) for easy care.
- Side height: 82 cm
- Belt width: 3 cm
- 7 Sizes : 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46
- We can also quickly cut and sew these hakama trousers to your measurements. Contact us here.
- Cut 34 , waist circumference between 62 and 65
- Size 36, waist circumference between 66 and 69
- Cut 38 , waist circumference between 70 and 73
- Size 40, waist circumference between 74 and 77
- Cut 42 , waist circumference between 78 and 81
- Size 44, waist circumference between 82 and 85
- Cut 46 , turn of size between 86 and 89
Packaging in tissue paper and shipment by colissimo against signature for France and abroad. Possibility of click and collect in Grenoble.
You have the option of making secure online payment using your Bank card or Paypal or Alma in 3 installments at no cost.
Returns are authorized (in France) within 7 days of receipt of your package, and returned in the original packaging, in the same new condition (without stains or odors).
We will refund the product as well as the return postage no later than 14 days after receipt of the package, via the payment method used.
For other countries, return costs are your responsibility.
- Washing temperature: 30°C
- Hand wash program and/or delicate/silk program for silk kimonos
- Average ironing temperature
- money laundering prohibited
- Can be dry cleaned